War is the realm of uncertainty; three quarters of the factors on which action in war is based are wrapped in a fog of greater or lesser uncertainty. A sensitive and discriminating judgment is called for; a skilled intelligence to scent out the truth. Carl von Clausewitz
Special Medical Operation
This is the first of two posts on the Special Medical Operation to rollout the Pfizer COVID vaccine.
This Table appears in the first article reporting on the Pfizer Trial, with Fernando Polack as first author. A few weeks earlier, Albert Bourla, the Pfizer CEO, told the world the Pfizer vaccine was 95% effective. Effective here means if you have had the vaccine, you are less likely to have a lab confirmed test for symptoms of COVID. It does not mean that you will be saved from death or hospital and may not mean you won’t catch COVID.
While Pfizer (and other companies) claimed their vaccines worked extraordinarily well, Governments did not mandate the vaccines to defend people against getting a mostly mild infection, but to reduce transmission which they do not but above all to reduce COVID deaths and hospitalizations. We were told we needed to prevent admissions in order avoid our health services collapsing.
The Table shows 2 deaths on the Vaccine and 4 on Placebo. Not impressive but multiply it up by millions and maybe countries and politicians can claim there is a mandatable something there. The companies, especially Astra-Zeneca, showed us COVID deaths only, which is what everyone is interested in.
Pfizer also claimed variously that 5 placebo volunteers were hospitalized with COVID and none of the vaccinated. The figures vary with figures like 8 v 1 but also are quite low, unless multiplied by millions.
Pfizer is an honorable company. They are all honorable companies. So when reading the entries below remember to keep to the rules and do not link any problem to Comirnaty that happened after dose one and before seven days after dose two. Or any problem that happened more than four weeks after the seven day period is over. These do not get counted as being linked to the vaccine, even though all the ones below were in those who had the vaccine.
Any problems, especially hospitalizations of course can be multiplied by millions.
Mostly Cardiac Cases
- 10051293 Cardiac arrest likely now dead. Blamed on overdose – a term that does not mean suicide attempt but covers taking two aspirin rather than one. No link to the vaccine we are told.
- 10061098 Atrial Fibrillation. The investigator wanted to blame Ciprofloxacin but Pfizer didn’t.
- 10071101 Heart Attack 59 days after dose 2. See also Hospitalized, dead 3 days later. Nothing to see here say Pfizer and the investigator – Robert Frenck, the doctor who denied any link between the vaccine and Maddie de Garay’s problems,
- 10131084 See Mike Dever and Vaccines
- 10131517 Man hospitalized for a heart attack 39 days after Dose 2. No Covid test done. No link made to vaccine.
- 10181132 Heart attack concealed under coding of Abnormal Cardiac Stress Test
- 10181159 A lady with nerve root pain 4 weeks after the post-7 day observation period started. A neurologist suggested post-viral or auto-immune syndrome – Pfizer and the investigator disagreed.
- 10191037 Coded as asthenia (weakness) likely a cardiac event.
- 10211190 Stroke 32 days after dose 2, hospitalized but no Covid test – See William and Kate.
- 10381101 Stroke 6 days after dose 2, hospitalized but no Covid test – Thinking Fast and Slow.
- 10471114 Stroke 25 days after dose 2. Not viewed as linked to vaccine. Discharged from hospital to Rehabilitation. See William and Kate. Not clear if alive or dead. No COVID test was done.
- 10711023 A lady’s stents blocked a week after dose 1 and she had to have a quadruple bypass – the investigator and Pfizer saw no link to the vaccine but not given dose 2 and dropped from the study.
- 10721007 A man with a mini-stroke 8 days after dose 1. Had surgery for a blocked carotid artery and was dropped from the study but the investigator and Pfizer saw no link. Thinking Fast and Slow.
- 10791246 This lady had a stroke a month after dose 2. She was hospitalized. No link was made to the vaccine but she was withdrawn from the study. William and Kate.
- 10921015 This man developed atrial fibrillation a week after dose 1. He was hospitalized for several days but no link was made to the vaccine. He was given dose 2 after his atrial fibrillation was brought under control.
- 10921187 This man developed cardiac failure two weeks after dose 1
- 10951101 This lady developed a pulmonary embolism two months after dose two. Neither Pfizer nor investigator made a link to the vaccine. She was COVID negative.
- 10951173 Healthy man had heart attack a week after dose one. Four stents were inserted. Inv. and Pfizer blamed undiagnosed coronary artery disease but dropped him from study. See Total Eclipse of the Heart.
- 10951180 Dizziness, possible mini-stroke. Hospitalized. No link made by investigator or Pfizer.
- 10951228 Admitted for pneumonia 50 days post dose 2. Negative COVID test. No link made to the vaccine.
- 10971025 Heart attack a day after dose 2 – 3 blocked coronary arteries. No possible link to the vaccine.
- 11091558 Admitted to hospital with breathing problems 13 days after dose 2. A neg SARS-COV2 test and no link made to the vaccine.
- 11111130 Healthy woman 49, hospitalized with subarachnoid hemorrhage (Stroke) 8 days after dose 2. No link made to the vaccine.
- 11181074 Three days after dose 2, a 73-year old lady developed chest pain. Hospitalized several times with no clear answer except not the vaccine. Finally helped by a pacemaker.
- 11241106 Heart attack one day after dose 2. See Total Eclipse of the Heart.
- 11311222 A previously healthy 56 year old lady hospitalized for Chest Pain was diagnosed with Congenital (had since birth) Heart Disease (see other case below) two weeks after dose 2. Her anginal pain led to open heart surgery. No link to the vaccine.
- 11401002 A lady, with a coronary artery dissection nine months before, had a coronary artery dissection 11 days after dose 2. She was still in hospital 3 weeks later with no explanation for this. She dropped out of the study, and appears lost to follow up.
- 11421247 A lady with a history of Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT) and a pacemaker to contol this developed an aggressive bout of SVTs immediately after dose 2. The investigator linked this to the vaccine, Pfizer didn’t – saying there must be evidence of an inflammatory component to make a link. The inflammatory component claim occurs in several of the cases above.
- 11461264 Twenty-five days after dose 2, this man was admitted to hospital with a pulmonary embolus. His blood tests showed hypercoagulability. This problem now linked to the vaccine was not viewed as linked by Pfizer or the investigator.
- 11521497 This is the syncope – fainting – case in Total Eclipse of the Heart. A redacted 6 month document makes no mention of his heart and now blames his death on Shigella. But for Shigella to kill you ordinarily, something must have compromised your immune response. The investigator and Pfizer do not entertain this idea.
- 11561006 This man tested positive for COVID immediately after dose 1. He was hospitalized 11 days later with Deep Vein Thrombosis and pulmonary emboli, which, it was claimed, had no link to the vaccine, but he was nevertheless dropped from the study.
- 11571134 Four weeks after day 7 after Dose 2, this lady had a Stroke. The extent of the stroke remains unclear. No link conceded to the vaccine.
- 11621327 This man was found at home dead 3 days after dose 1. The trial narrative said he died of arteriosclerosis – not previously diagnosed. Arteriosclerosis is not a cause of death. See Shit Happens with the A Team.
- 11671175 This man had multiple Strokes 3 weeks after dose 2, and was hospitalized. The company and investigator did not link this to the vaccine – the record didn’t know how long he was in hospital or whether he was still alive.
- 11781107 A lady had immediate arm pain and fever after dose 1. Two weeks later her covered her arm, shoulder and chest and when examined in hospital had nodes in her armpit giving a diagnosis of lymphadenopathy. Cancer had to be ruled out and was. The oncologist said this was a reaction to the vaccine. The investigator agreed. Pfizer didn’t but discontinued her from the study.
- 12241012 A 75 year old lady with longstanding Parkinsons had a mini-Stroke 6 days after dose 1 that led to a fall and fracture of her ankle. The investigator figured there was no link to the vaccine – with no comment from Pfizer. She was withdrawn because of an adverse event.
- 12312593 Six days after dose 2, a 45 year old man had chest pain and a heart attack. He had a bundle branch block. He was hospitalized and had one stent inserted. Dr Polack and Pfizer agreed no link.
- 12312854 Six days after dose 2, a man, 44, with chest pain and heart attack was hospitalized for a Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT – see case above). No COVID test was done. Dr Polack viewed this as life-threatening, but neither he nor Pfizer linked it to the vaccine.
- 12314001 Eight weeks after dose 2, a 56 year old lady was hospitalized for chest pain and was later given 4 coronary stents. Her problems were ongoing at the time of discharge. Dr Polack and Pfizer made no link to the vaccine.
- 12314035 A man with a background cardiac history developed angina 6 days after dose 2. He was hospitalized, and was stented. Dr Polack and Pfizer saw no link to the vaccine.
- 12315473 A 50 year old man developed unstable angina 25 days after dose 2. He was admitted to ICU. No COVID test was done. Neither Dr Polack nor Pfizer saw a link to the vaccine.
- See Disappeared in Argentina and Fishy Business on the Rio de la Plata. A very healthy man developed fever, respiratory and chest problems the dose 2 day. He was hospitalised and diagnosed with pericarditis, which his treating doctors viewed as a reaction to the vaccine. Dr Polack diagnosed Augusto Roux as crazy. Pfizer didn’t dare to concur with Polack.
- We know with these Buenos Aires cases – 1231 was the site number – Fernando Polack was quite capable of getting pretty nasty with anyone who crossed him
What about Argentine Case 12315520? Diagnosed with Ophthalmic vein thrombosis/ Venous thrombosis of the right eye, she was categorised as an Eye problem rather than thrombosis or cardiovascular problem. We don’t classify Deep Vein Thromboses under Leg – why put her in Eye?
Cause and Effect
With the extra cases below we have 50 cardiac SAEs in the Vaccine group and 38 in the placebo group. It would be great if someone could work through the placebo cases for us. Clicking on any of the links above will take you to the document with narratives for serious events happening on placebo and vaccine.
If you need our input, send us the links and we will be happy to review placebo hospitalization and death cases or other vaccine cases with you. There is some weird stuff there.
Do these narratives prove causality? For Pfizer and Barbara Bierer – see Harmatology – something like 45 to 29 would be a statistically significant difference. Until then, these accounts are anecdotes and tell us nothing – she claims.
But statistical comparisons tell us nothing about causality. All of the placebo cases were caused by something – they were not accidents. Equivalent figures in both groups do not prove there was no difference. An identical number of suicidal events can happen in 2 Zoloft trial groups if Zoloft both causes suicide in some and prevents it in others.
In Zoloft trials there was an excess of suicidal events and suicides on Zoloft but these alone are not statistically significant. Looking at the narratives there is a consistent pattern of the Zoloft induced ones happening with clear agitation beforehand, and where the dose is stopped the problem clears up.
A key detail is how often Pfizer didn’t let the subject have dose 2 of the vaccine where the event happened after dose 1. In two cases above they did let the subject go ahead but in most cases they didn’t. This is what Astra Zeneca did to Bri Dressen and Injuries in Vaccine Trials. It is a strong indicator of suspected and likely causality.
If you haven’t already read, see Michelle Mello’s story in Thinking Fast and Slow.
An oddity to take into account is that these 50 vaccinated narratives versus 38 or so on placebo are drawn from a group where US trial sites have double the number of sensitive narratives for placebo compared to vaccinated cases and global cases have a third more placebo cases – 288 v 199 vaccinated. [Pay no heed to this – but 50 from 199 compared to 38 from 288 is statistically significant at a p < 0.001 level].
Given they are not having cardiac events – what is happening to the 250 other placebo cases? Can you help us with this?
A final oddity is that only 170 of 44,000 people tested positive for COVID in the window starting 7 days post Dose 2 of the vaccine. These came from 66 of the 153 sites. Nearly 100 sites had no cases of COVID. Pfizer appear to have breached their own protocol and admitted people who had a longer than specified interval between dose 1 and dose 2 to meet their target case numbers. Statistics can cause people to fetish weird things. More to the point, its one rule for us and another for you.
What about this placebo case? Placebo Case 11671069 developed Congenital Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. He had two doses of placebo without problems but then developed a congenital (present from birth) cardiomyopathy two months after his second catchup Comirnaty dose.
He was 77 and never had a heart issue in his life. This case is classified as congenital because of an up till then undetected anomaly that had made no difference to him until he got the vaccine.
The way companies play these games he is classified as a placebo cardiac event – doubly hidden from prying eyes.
Also hidden from prying eyes was 11141050, a 63 year old woman who had a sudden cardiac death 6 weeks after dose 2. She has been put in the General Body Disorder category rather than Cardiac category.
We haven’t yet found the narrative on this lady but know her death meant she could be viewed as withdrawn.
Case 12461035 is another. A man hospitalized with chest pain and put on treatments for angina and gastric reflux was coded as General rather than Cardiac.
Case 10011093 had angina but was not coded under Cardiac. Instead he was coded under procedures – he had cardiac catherization for possible stent. The trial monitor reviewing the paperwork told the investigator this was inappropriate, likely never expecting the comment to see the light of day.
How do Fernando Polack’s 2 vaccinated deaths compared to 4 on placebo look now? According to the second paper on this trial (Thomas et al – NEJM March), when all events were looked at in more detail, only 1% of serious adverse events were viewed as related to the investigational agent. This fits with WHO Guidance to never link an adverse event to a vaccine if at all possible – see Harmatology.
It flies in the face of medical common sense.
|Hospitalized, lost to follow up - Dead?|
|10061098||Atrial Fibrillation||Hospitalized Investigator blames Vax but Pfizer doesn't|
|10131084||Renal Artery Stent clotted and blocked||Hospitalized|
|10181132||Cardiac Stress Test|
? Heart Attack
|Hospitalized - in need of cardiac bypass surgery|
|10181159||Radicular Paresthesia||Not Hospital Investigator blames vaccine and Pfizer doesn't|
|10211190||Cerebrovascular Accident - CVA|
|10711023||Blocked Coronary Stent|
|10721007||Transient Ischemic Event (TIA)|
|10921187||Congestive Cardiac Failure|
|10951173||Myocardiac Infarction |
|11181074||Musculoskeletal Chest Pain|
|11311222||Congenital Heart Disease|
Likely Heart Attack
|Required Cardiac Surgery|
|11401002||Coronary Artery Dissection|
|11521497||Syncope (Fainting)||Hospitalization - ICU
|11561006||Deep Vein Thrombosis||Pulmonary Embolus
|11571134||TIA - Minor Stroke||Hospitalized|
Heart Attack or Stroke
|Hospital and Death|
|12241012||TIA - Minor Stroke||Hospitalized|
|12312593||Acute Coronary Syndrome|
|12314001||Acute Coronary Syndrome|